This course is designed for dairy workers and producers who want to learn how to work with a robotic milking system in a free-stall barn.
After completing the training, participants will have gained the basic knowledge required to work with a milking robot.
The course covers the following topics:
- How to identify the types of milking robots
- How to adapt your work routine in the context of robotic milking
- How to prevent and manage incomplete and uneven milkings, or milking failures
- How to maintain cows’ health and productivity
- How to manage minor system failures
- Online Self-Study Course
- Available at any time
- Duration: 1 hour