Microbiological and Chemical Analyses of Dairy Products
Canada’s dairies and cheese makers produce a wide range of quality products. As an industry leader for 50+ years, we are proud to offer specialized services for the milk-processing industry.
Microbiological Analysis of Dairy Products
We offer microbiological analyses on ingredients, brine, intermediate and finished products. Our analysis helps you develop a compliant product that meets food industry standards. We also carry out microbiological analyses on surfaces (sponges and environmental swabs).
We offer the following analyses:
- Total aerobic bacteria count
- Escherichia coli count
- Coliform count
- Staphylococcus aureus count
- Listeria monocytogene and other listeria spp. detection
- Salmonella spp. detection
- If needed, detection of Listeria spp. (including monocytogenes) and salmonella spp.
Chemical Analysis of Dairy Products
We analyze milk and dairy products with proven reference methods for the following components:
- Crude protein
- True Protein
- Total solids
- Vitamins A and D (in a laboratory certified by the FDA)
If you don’t find the analysis that you are looking for, please let us know.