Career opportunities within Lactanet are varied, including on-farm customer support, administration, research, scientific, lab, technical, sales, and customer service.
- Assistant Regional Sales & Services Manager, Eastern Ontario
- Assistant Regional Sales & Services Manager, South-Western Ontario
- Assistant Regional Sales & Services Manager, West-Central Ontario
- Computer, Networking, and Sales Support Specialist (On-site)
- Customer Relations Representative, Guelph
- Customer Relations Representative – Bilingual, Guelph
- Dairy Farm Customer Service Representative, Greater Markdale
- Dairy Farm Customer Service Representative, Greater South Mountain
- Regional Sales & Services Manager, Eastern Ontario
- Regional Sales & Services Manager, West Central Ontario
Some job postings are only available in French.
- Conseiller(ère) de la qualité du lait, Montérégie et Centre du Québec
- Conseiller(ère) et leader d’expertise bio
- Directeur(trice) de projets
- Technicien(ne) en production laitière, remplacement provincial
- Technicien(ne) en production laitière, Rimouski
- Technicien(ne) de soutien des systèmes informatiques & service Lac-T
- Technicien(ne) de soutien service Lac-T
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com and please reference the position you are interested in. You will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application.
Are you looking for a part-time, full-time or internship position that isn’t listed? We are always looking for new talent – send us your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process.
To be recognized and appreciated
Your well-being and commitment are our priority. Achievements, efforts and loyalty are always recognized.
To always be well prepared
You will receive training and support from our team of specialists.
To work in a dynamic environment
You will be invited to participate, share and contribute to the business. We encourage your freedom of speech and creativity.
To advance within the company
You can have advancement opportunities within the company with new challenges and responsibilities.
To be treated with respect and fairness
We have a health benefit program for our employees and we make it our duty to implement policies aimed at ensuring their well-being.
Because employees are a priority
We consider our employees to be our most precious resources.