Career opportunities within Lactanet are varied, including on-farm customer support, administration, research, scientific, lab, technical, sales, and customer service.
- Accounting Technician
- Customer Relations Representative, Guelph
- DairyComp Software Sales & Support
- Dairy Farm Validator, Eastern Ontario
- Dairy Production Advisor, Ontario
- Dairy Production Technician, Grand Valley
- Dairy Production Technician, Greater Alma
- Dairy Production Technician, Greater Cornwall
- Dairy Production Technician, Greater Curran Area
- Herd Management Software Manager
Some job postings are only available in French.
- Agent(e) de validation, Lac-St-Jean
- Agent(e) de validation, Lac-St-Jean, Mauricie et Centre-du Québec
- Agent(e) de validation, Montérégie
- Commis général
- Conseiller(ère) en production laitière, Lac-St-Jean
- Expert(e) production laitière confort bien-être animal
- Technicien(ne) de la supervision de traite, Portneuf
- Technicien(ne) du laboratoire de microbiologie
- Technicien(ne) en production laitière, Granby
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please reference the position you are interested in. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your application.
Are you looking for a part-time, full-time or internship position that isn’t listed? We are always looking for new talent – send us your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process.
To be recognized and appreciated
Your well-being and commitment are our priority. Achievements, efforts and loyalty are always recognized.
To always be well prepared
You will receive training and support from our team of specialists.
To work in a dynamic environment
You will be invited to participate, share and contribute to the business. We encourage your freedom of speech and creativity.
To advance within the company
You can have advancement opportunities within the company with new challenges and responsibilities.
To be treated with respect and fairness
We have a health benefit program for our employees and we make it our duty to implement policies aimed at ensuring their well-being.
Because employees are a priority
We consider our employees to be our most precious resources.